We offer bespoke Forest School packages with a range of activities that can be at one of our magical woodland sites or we can bring the activities to you.
We meet the needs of your learners in a safe, caring environment. Choose one activity or we can create a programme with a round-robin of activities.
An example of activity sessions available:
Activity 1: Campfire Cooks
-Preparing, cooking and eating bananas with chocolate buttons
Activity 2: Elves and Fairies
– Shelter building with tarps and making fairy and elf/ animal houses
Activity 3: Wild Wonderer
– A short walk involving a scavenger hunt, looking at natural and non-natural materials and sound exploring activities
Activity 4: Nature Maker
– Making tree cookies, clay animals/ spiders and spider webs
Activity 5: Wildlife Hunter
– Make bird feeders, hunt for mini-beasts and get to know a tree.
Activity 6: Environmental Art
– Nature craft, using natural materials to make pictures
Activity 7: Run Wild
– Nature games
Activity 8: Bear Hunt
– We’re going a bear hunt walk around the park
Activity 9: Fire Sparks (Age 8+)
– Using fire steels, flint and steel and how to build a small fire
These activities can be adapted to last 30 minutes through to 2 hours and we can run as many activities as you wish.
Each activity can take a maximum number of 15 students although we do prefer smaller groups of 10 to 12 as it enables us to spend more time with individuals and the young people can get more out of the session.
Pricing is dependent on the location and number of students.
As a guide for a 2-3 hour/ half day session would be from £8 per head minimum charge of £120 with a 5-6 hour/ full day session would be from £15 per head minimum charge of £200.
Contact us to find out more information so we can create your bespoke package.